In Hamburg, I am offering a “Walk with me” Walking Meditation in Hamburg in the Niendorfer Gehege.
What can you expect from our walking meditation:
– Personalized sessions that directly correspond with your needs
– Mindfulness training that teaches being present in the here and now through the benefits of nature and movement
– A holistic approach combining research results and current knowledge with lived experience
– Immediate benefits as you are investing time to listen to yourself, befriending your body and getting to know yourself better
– Longterm benefits ranging from a better understanding of your thoughts and emotions and, therefore the ability to respond to life’s changes and challenges more skillfully
How is the walking meditation and mindfulness training usually structured:
– The topics we discuss and experience are based on the 8-week MBSR training.
– We meet in the Niendorfer Gehege and walk together for about an hour.
– There will be an introduction to the topic, open conversation, silence and guided meditation
– Corona safety measures: As we are outside, we can easily keep a safe distance
Which are the topics of the mindfulness training?
– What is mindfulness?
– Perception and creative responding
– Mindfulness of the breath and the body in movement
– Learning about the patterns of stress reactivity
– Working with stress
– Stressful communications
– Lifestyle Choices
– A mindful life
How much is one hour of private mindfulness training and walking meditation in Hamburg?
Please add about 20 to 30 minutes to our appointment for organisational purposes. So our one hour together will be longer, but I want us to have at least one hour dedicated to our mindful walking session.
I work with a sliding scale between 30€ and 50€/ hour. The regular rate is 40€, if you can only afford 30€, that’s ok too. If you choose to pay 50€, you support someone else, which is highly appreciated as solidarity is one of my highest personal values. The first meeting will be 20€ as more organisational talking and getting to know each other. All payments need to be made upfront. Walking meditation can be cancelled until 24h before or due to extreme weather conditions with a full refund.
You can book an appointment via email: email@example.com.
Get to know me
Here are some examples for the guided meditations I am offering:
– 35 min BodyScan Meditation (English)
– 13 min “Taking a Break – Taking a Breath” Meditation (English)
– 15 min short BodyScan Meditation (English)
– 12 min Atempause zur Neuorientierung – geführte Meditation (deutsch)
– 20 min BodyScan (Deutsch)
You can also follow me on InsightTimer.